Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter dresses

When I was little my mom would always make Easter dresses for my sister and me. It is a tradition that continued with my nieces. I think it is a wonderful tradition and I am always so happy to see other's spring creations.
First up, talented local seamstress, Kathy Tanner, used our large floral print cotton to create this darling dress. With pleats and "Texture Magic," the look is classic and unique.

Next, our wonderful customer, Marilyn, used our beautiful pastel linens for these dresses. These similar and sweet outfits are complete with hats. The cotton lace trims and hand embroidery make these dresses totally precious.


Thanks for sharing Kathy and Marilyn.
If you have an Easter dress that you would like to share, please email me photos at yellowbirdfabrics@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment