Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Trees Galore

I love Christmas! For the past decade I have been involved with Festival of Trees. For those of you that don't know what Festival of Trees is, it is an annual event that showcases Christmas trees that have been donated to auction off and raise money for Primary Children's Medical Center. I think it is such a great cause and it always puts me in the Christmas spirit. This year I put birds on the trees since it was donated by Yellow Bird Fabrics. My family helped me decorate them and I think they are pretty cute. If you want to check them out along with hundreds of other fabulous trees go to Festival of Trees at the South Town Expo Center December 2nd-5th 10am -10pm. http://www.festivaloftreesutah.org

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Yellow Bird Fabrics. Come in and buy something from our "Notion Tree." All sewing notions are $3 and the proceeds go to Project Amigo. Project Amigo is another one of those great causes to give to during the holidays and year round. They provide educations and medical/dental services that would not otherwise be available to the people of Colima Mexico. http://www.projectamigo.org Happy Holidays from Yellow bird Fabrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment