Monday, December 7, 2009

Sophie St. Claire

I want to give props to a friend and colleague of mine. Sophie St Claire is the Vice President of the Salt Lake Association of Fashion Designers. She is the organizer of Style Wars and she also happens to be the most talented seamstress and designer I know. Sophie’s sewing, design and teaching experiences include locations in North America and Europe. She has designed and constructed more than 250 couture wedding gowns in the Western US and abroad. In addition, she has worked in costume design and construction for theater in France and Switzerland. Locally, Sophie has worked with the Utah Opera and has taught fashion design and construction at the college level. To find out more about Sophie or the Salt Lake Association of Fashion Designers go to http://www.slafd.com

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have known about that while I was in SLC.

    We are in MI now and just wanted you to know I finally sewed up the awesome knits I picked up at your store. I am so happy with the result and you can see it here http://mommymita.blogspot.com/2009/12/sewing-maternity-clothes.html

    ReplyDelete