Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I have discovered that this truly is my passion. How lucky I am to be able to go to work everyday and love what I do. I sell beautiful things that make people feel beautiful. I provide a product that can't be found anywhere else in the state of Utah. I help preserve amazing arts, crafts and textiles. I love being able to help my customers and I love that they are able to help me, they are fountains of knowledge. It's like Christmas when ever the UPS truck rolls up. Even though I am paying for them, I still get so excited to open packages of fabric. I used to think I would never find satisfaction in a job where I wasn't helping change the world and save lives. I always thought I would be a humanitarian that would travel the world and build schools, dig wells, help grow crops, etc. It's kind of an awesome feeling, being content and feeling gratification from a job, even if it is somewhat trivial or menial. I thank you with all my heart for your help and support. You have made Yellow Bird Fabrics possible and for this I am indeed grateful.

1 comment: