Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pattern Review

I recently made Colette Pattern #1001. I really enjoyed sewing it and thought that it was patterned very well.  I made a few small alterations. For some reason, I don't like side zippers so I put in a back zipper. I also lengthened the skirt, shortened the sleeves and took out the waistband. The fit was great. I love the pockets and the sheer contrast on the bodice. I would like to mention the matching covered belt that I am wearing was made by Sunni. Come in and take her beltmaking class. I know you will enjoy making and having this great accessory.



4 comments:

  1. This is soooooo cute! I love it! You look fabulous Amy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunni! I sure do love all your lovely belts.

      Delete
  2. I love your version of this! Sweet and simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Amy! I love that pattern, but have yet to try it! The matching covered belt is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete