Sunday, August 21, 2011

Straight skirts

I have kept a copy of this Dolce and Gabbana ad with me for over a year. I thought it was so lovely and I really wanted to make something like it.
This is my version.
I finished the rest of these recently and just in time for fall. I think there is something so classic about strait skirts in the fall.
This one makes me feel like a sexy librarian.
I love the color of this one.
Come over to Yellow Bird Fabrics and get some fabric for a fabulous fall skirt. They are so easy and fun to make. You can even take a class if you need a little help. We hope to see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. The all black outfit is sooooooo adorable and flattering!!! And your hair looks really lovely! Babe city!

    Nice work with the skirts -- I've been meaning to make myself a fuchsia pencil skirt for MONTHS. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darlin! I think you would look smashing in fuchia

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous! Oh my goodness! Now I have pencil skirt fever again - hits me from time to time. I especially love the lace and the librarian one! Totally fetching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. You inspired me to make a covered belt. I hope it turns out as well as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You surely look like a sexy librarian in that black and white outfit, all these straight skirts are nice by the way.

    ReplyDelete