Sunday, June 19, 2011

New Fabrics!

I apologize for the poor quality of these photos. As I mentioned before, it was a busy week and I was lucky to snap a few quick photos with my phone. These fabrics are truly beautiful! Please come into the store to see them. These photos do not do them justice.
cotton twill, it has a beautiful sheen
cotton and rayon, it has a interesting weave and it drapes to perfection
Cotton georgette, the perfect floral for summer
Cotton print with French toile flavor
silk and cotton print with my favorite... birds!
rayon, fun and flirty
linen, cotton, and lycra, great weight and stretch
Bamberg rayon lining, I use this lining for everything, it is fantastic!
double knit bamboo, this is the softest knit I have ever felt in my life, it is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment