Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beautiful things from our beautiful customers

Kathy Tanner, you've done it again! This is the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever had the privilege of witnessing. I'm sorry, this photo cannot do it justice. I'm really hoping that we might be able to display this beautiful work of art in the store so that others can appreciate it as much as I do.
Jenna is a design student at SLCC. She is incredibly sweet and incredibly talented (as you can see). This dress was on display at this years Raw Couture show. I was totally taken with it. Great job Jenna!
Sophie always amazes me with her immaculately tailored garments. This is just one of the many jackets that she has done. Trust me, it is as clean on the inside as it is outside. She is a real perfectionist.
Agnes is a great customer and a real sweetheart. She is always bringing in great ideas. I absolutely adore this knit skirt she made. It is simple and ingenious. I have yet to make it, but it is on my list of things to do. Thanks for the inspiration Agnes!

No comments:

Post a Comment