Sunday, September 15, 2013

More New Fabrics!

Here's a few more fabrics that were missed from the last fabric photo shoot. These are still in stock here at the shop.
 
Tribal Rayon Challis $9.95/yard - 60" wide
Would look great as the Sewaholic's Pendrell (which is currently in stock here at Yellow Bird too!)
-------------------------------------------
Lightweight, Sheer Plain Weave Silk $19.95/yard - 54" wide
Please note that there is not a grid printed on this fabric - that's just the grid that the photo was taken on. This fabric would be a great blouse with either a camisole underneath or interlined with our 100% cotton batiste.
------------------------------------------- 
Cotton/Polyester Blend Voile $9.95/yard - 60" wide
Lightweight and fairly sheer, this too would work as a great blouse weight fabric interlined with our 100% cotton batiste.
------------------------------------------- 
 
Wool & Cotton Heavy Weight Suiting $19.95/yard - 60" wide
This would make a great and stylish Colette Anise jacket/coat - also in stock at Yellow Bird.
------------------------------------------- 

Boiled Wool Knit $29.95/yard - 60" wide
This uber thick, sumptuous wool knit would make a great jacket. I, for one, am considering it for this Named Coat. Now how dreamy would that be?
------------------------------------------- 
Wool Plaid Coating $24.95/yard - 60" wide
A perfectly fall fabric. Reminds me so much of hot apple cider and walks through leaves. Would be perfectly complete as this chic and modern cape from Oliver + S.

1 comment:

  1. I need to come see these! I've finally started working through my stash. Today I blogged about my Wiksten Tova I made with a fabric I got at your anniversary sale. :) http://laurendahl.com/my-first-wiksten-tova-tunic/

    ReplyDelete