Sunday, October 28, 2012

Customer Creations

Sabra made this fabulous blouse from one of my favorite cottons from this spring. You know how I love birds! I have 2 yards of this cotton waiting to be sewn into a dress. I am honored that Sabra would feature her blouse on her amazing blog, http://www.sewastraightline.com/2012/09/blouse-top-i-have-new-one.html If you haven't visited her blog yet, it is a must see. Thanks Sabra!
Stacy fashioned this beautiful wedding dress from some of our alencon lace. It is the perfect style for a garden wedding. I love this dress! It makes me want to do my wedding all over again. Thanks you Stacy. You are beautiful! Though you can't see it, she really does have the face of an angel.
Meg made a couple of chic pencil skirts from knits she bought at Yellow Bird. She has a great pencil skirt tutorial on her blog, http://thepolishedmonkey.blogspot.com/2012/10/stretchy-pencil-skirt-tutorial.html You should definitely check it out! Thanks for sharing Meg!

No comments:

Post a Comment