Friday, August 10, 2012

Maternity

Many of you may have noticed that I am getting a little rounder in the middle. Yes, it is true, I am pregnant. I am a little more than half way through this pregnancy and my clothing is just not fitting anymore. I thought I would share some of the recent maternity projects that I have sewn. These are all easy, inexpensive and comfortable outfits to get you through those nine months.  




All of the fabrics used are currently available at Yellow Bird Fabrics (except the carousel print).

1 comment:

  1. OMG AMY CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you! Your maternity clothes are darling. Did you use a pattern for the top dress? I like how the pieces are maternity, but still completely you.

    Ah! I need to call you an pay for that fabric! Sorry for the delay - I work until noon, then will do so.

    Also, I love the site redesign! It's looks great!

    ReplyDelete