Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The good news and the bad news

Hello Everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Valentines day as well as a great President's day. This last week has been a busy one, so much has happened at Yellow Bird Fabrics.

First with the bad news: our dear Amber is leaving us for a new job. Amber has been with me since day one. For almost three years I have had the amazing pleasure to work with Amber. She has become one of my dearest friends and I will miss working with her greatly. Without her hard work and support I don't know what I would have done. I cannot thank her enough. I love you Amber! Good luck with your new job.

Okay, time for some good news. Amber will still be around to teach some classes and hopefully she can continue to go on more trips with me. This last weekend we went to California. We met up with our friend and coworker from Fashion Affair, Jillayne. We had a wonderful time visiting suppliers and buying beautiful and fun spring fabrics (they are pictured in the posts below). What trip to California would be complete without a trip to Disneyland!?



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that Amber will still be sticking around to teach some classes! Amber you rock! You are such a inspiration and such an amazing wealth of sewing knowledge! All the best in your future endeavors! I'm sure you'll do just fabulous!

    xoxo, Sunni

    ReplyDelete