Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Delightful sewing projects from Yellow Bird students and customers

Amber and Anna finish up the hem of Anna's darling skirt Nice work Anna! I can't beleive this was the first skirt you've made. You did so well!
Michelle made this great raglan sleeve t-shirt in our beginning knits class. It fits you perfectly Michelle. You are awesome!
Babbi made this gorgeous baby blanket for her first grandbaby. It is made with silk dupioni and has the most beautiful yo-yo flowers made with 4 ply silk. That is one lucky baby! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us Babbi!
Alicia made this cute apron in our apron class. It matches her bright and happy personality. Keep up the good work Alicia, it looks great!

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! Nice work, everyone! I love Anna's skirt - I made some accent pillows for my bedroom out of that material! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see that vintage dress you are making. Let me know if you like the pattern, I may make one myself.
    P.S. I really love your new hair cut. I think you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete