Sunday, December 12, 2010


As I sat home this evening in my spectacular Christmas sweater, I realized that no one has come in to the store to show off their Christmas spirit by sporting a bedazzled Christmas sweater. Does no one share my affinity for sequins and puffpaints? Well, I'm upping the ante! The first person to wear in their ugly Christmas sweater will get a $20 dollar gift certificate to Yellow Bird Fabrics. If your not the first person, don't worry, you will still get an additional 10% off your entire purchase and be entered to win the $50 Yellow Bird Fabrics gift certificate.

Don't forget, we're also having a spectacular sale, "The 12 deals of Christmas." Come in and get the materials you need for the perfect holiday dress with 20% our silks, laces, and flower and feather accessories. Now is also a great time to make winter coats and jackets. Get 20% off wools and trims until Saturday. The deals keep coming! Merry Christmas to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment