Saturday, June 5, 2010

hair cut

One night, a couple of weeks ago, I thought I would cut my bangs. I had a little accident with the scissors so I thought it would be funny to give my self a mullet. As is turns out, the mullet did not suit me so I cut all of my hair off.
I've had short hair before, but it is always an adjustment with haircuts. I felt like a little boy at first. Of course my wonderful customers saved the day again. My friend, Elizabeth, gave me some cute little headbands to make me feel like a girl again. To see more of the headbands she made go to http://blackcatdesigns.wordpress.com/2010/03/24/hair-band-gifts-for-friends/
Then another customer, Annie, stopped by. She had just come back from selling her headbands and belts at the Beehive Bazaar. I got this cute one from her. To see more of Annie's wonderful things go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/happylittleartist

2 comments:

  1. You are so terribly cute! Even with the mullet :) When I cut my hair so short that it was shorter that Billy's, I thought everyone would think that he was gay and that I was his boyfriend, so I wore skirts almost everyday... for his sake... and because I like skirts.

    Moral of the story is... you are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy, only you could rock the mullett!

    ReplyDelete