Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pattern Review




I have wonderful customers! One customer in particular is always inspiring me with her marvelous projects. I looked at her blog, blackcatdesigns.wordpress.com, for the first time today and I was blown away! From beautiful cable knit sweaters to elegant jewelry and fun spring skirts, Elizabeth is multi faceted in the creative and textile realms. Last year, Elizabeth was kind enough to give me Retro Butterick pattern #B4790. I have used it several times and plan on making more. It is super simple and fits great. I love it! Thanks Elizabeth.

2 comments:

  1. Blush! Thank you Amy for all your wonderful comments and thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge, good taste, and infectious humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you posted pics! I love the dresses and you look fabulous in them. :)

    ReplyDelete